In this section of YouCoach you can find soccer practices, soccer drills and soccer trainings. Our proposals are collected by our technical staff from coaches, trainers, match analysts, psychologists and mental coaches, nutritionists and professional physiotherapists and reworked to be effective and easy to consult. In the right bar the proposals can be filtered by age group (i.e. practices and drills for U12 and drills U15) or by goal (i.e. Soccer Tactics, Soccer Athletic training, Soccer Technique).
- Tactics Switching the attack - Attacking exercise to train the right movements when entering the penalty box. Inspired by Chelsea's training sessions.
- Tactics Depth - Train insertion timings against a hypothetical 4 players defensive line for game plans with 3 strikers
- Tactics Creating width and depth - Small sided game 6 versus 6 with insertions (without the ball) to shoot for the goal and to attack the goal by crossing the ball
- Tactics Attacking build up patterns - Game construction proposal for 4-4-2 system with one striker moving towards the ball to facilitate the other one moving into space
- Tactics Attacking build up patterns - Offensive action proposal for 3-4-3 system with the central striker meeting and incontro and penetrative pass for the side striker
- Tactics Attacking build up patterns - Offensive combination for the 4-3-3 formation with central attacker and the attack in depth from the two wingers