In this section of YouCoach you can find soccer practices, soccer drills and soccer trainings. Our proposals are collected by our technical staff from coaches, trainers, match analysts, psychologists and mental coaches, nutritionists and professional physiotherapists and reworked to be effective and easy to consult. In the right bar the proposals can be filtered by age group (i.e. practices and drills for U12 and drills U15) or by goal (i.e. Soccer Tactics, Soccer Athletic training, Soccer Technique).
- Athletic Training Strength - Technical circuit for strength, stability and equilibrium
- Tactics Collective defensive tactical principles - How to coach the defensive phase, depending on the finalizing types of play: cross, long ball, ground pass
- Athletic Training Speed - Physical circuit from Barcelona FC, useful to train speed, passes in restricted spaces, crosses and shooting
- Technique Aerobic power - Technical motor circuit to develop aerobic power training several players technical aspects: Ball carrying in speed, long pass, pass, give and go, crossing and shooting
- Athletic Training Aerobic power - Athletic circuit with multiple steps to increase aerobic resistance
- Tactics Ball possession - Ball possession game with 4 different areas for shooting, useful to train various tactical aspects, such as looking for a space, change of game, unmarking and then some technical aspects, such as shooting, lofted ball and headers