In this section of YouCoach you can find soccer practices, soccer drills and soccer trainings. Our proposals are collected by our technical staff from coaches, trainers, match analysts, psychologists and mental coaches, nutritionists and professional physiotherapists and reworked to be effective and easy to consult. In the right bar the proposals can be filtered by age group (i.e. practices and drills for U12 and drills U15) or by goal (i.e. Soccer Tactics, Soccer Athletic training, Soccer Technique).
- Technique Shooting - Exercise to train the technical objective of shooting at goal
- Psychology Education - In this article we will reflect on how a face can convey significant messages, often without the subject's full awareness
- Athletic Training Strength - Technical circuit for strength, stability and equilibrium
- Tactics Ball control - Improving possession and intercepting the ball
- Tactics Transitions - Attacking action after regaining the ball for fast counter attacks
- Health and Wellness Education - Cramps are quite frequent on soccer fields and affect both professional and amateur players: why do they occur and how can you deal with them?
- Tactics Losing your marker - Exercise to train pass and the movement to lose the marker through a guided ball possession
- Technique 1 versus 1 - Conditioned game to train dribbling and tackle in 1vs1 situation
- Tactics Ball possession - Work on ball possession with a fun and stimulating game
- Tactics Attacking build up patterns - Combination proposal to get to shooting after a rejection by an opponent defender