In this section of YouCoach you can find soccer practices, soccer drills and soccer trainings. Our proposals are collected by our technical staff from coaches, trainers, match analysts, psychologists and mental coaches, nutritionists and professional physiotherapists and reworked to be effective and easy to consult. In the right bar the proposals can be filtered by age group (i.e. practices and drills for U12 and drills U15) or by goal (i.e. Soccer Tactics, Soccer Athletic training, Soccer Technique).
- Athletic Training Aerobic power - Aerobic workout to improve physical condition and players' aerobic resistance
- Athletic Training Anaerobic power - Exercise to improve lactic acid clearing rate and various technical skills
- Athletic Training Strength - Technical circuit for strength, stability and equilibrium
- Athletic Training Speed - Exercise to improve speed, cognitive skills and shooting at goal
- Athletic Training Speed - Useful exercise to train speed, quickness, speed resistance and explosive strength on short distances
- Athletic Training Ball possession - How to train aerobic capabilities of players during the game by using the ball
- Athletic Training 1 versus 1 - An intensive exercise for physical conditioning integrating technique and speed.
- Athletic Training Ball possession - A physical conditioning exercise which develops a classic "piggy in the middle" game to train passing and movement without the ball
- Athletic Training Aerobic power - Exercise to improve strength, resistance and speed.
- Athletic Training Speed - Exercise to train speed, quickness and cognitive activation