In this section of YouCoach you can find soccer practices, soccer drills and soccer trainings. Our proposals are collected by our technical staff from coaches, trainers, match analysts, psychologists and mental coaches, nutritionists and professional physiotherapists and reworked to be effective and easy to consult. In the right bar the proposals can be filtered by age group (i.e. practices and drills for U12 and drills U15) or by goal (i.e. Soccer Tactics, Soccer Athletic training, Soccer Technique).
- Technique Shooting - Exercise to train the technical objective of shooting at goal
- Technique Dribbling at speed - Slalom and precise shot to train resistance, carrying the ball and shooting
- Technique Dribbling - Improve ball possession with an efficient exercise easy to prepare
- Technique Pass - Technical-physical exercise to train passing
- Technique Coordination skills - Carrying the ball and ball possession in young players in 1 vs 1 situations
- Tactics Ball possession - Exercise of 3 against 3 with limited spaces that are useful to improve both attacking and defensive phase, ball possession and pass
- Technique Dribbling - Useful exercise to train ball dribbling, feints and tricks and finishing
- Technique Peripheral vision - Exercise used by Barcellona’s cantera to introduce: space perception, activation of a reaction to events and peripheral vision.
- Technique Dribbling - Game proposal for the little ones with ball driving and shooting avoiding the opponent
- Tactics 1 versus 1 - Positional exercise to train one-against-one