In this section of YouCoach you can find soccer practices, soccer drills and soccer trainings. Our proposals are collected by our technical staff from coaches, trainers, match analysts, psychologists and mental coaches, nutritionists and professional physiotherapists and reworked to be effective and easy to consult. In the right bar the proposals can be filtered by age group (i.e. practices and drills for U12 and drills U15) or by goal (i.e. Soccer Tactics, Soccer Athletic training, Soccer Technique).
- Psychology Education - This article introduces the concept of attention span and illustrates its main characteristics
- Psychology Education - In this article we'll see how a correct use of non verbal elements could facilitate clear communication and help players focusing on what we communicate
- Psychology Education - This article gives an insight on how one can recognize and challenge biased thoughts with the objective to change their way of thinking towards a more functional mindset
- Psychology Education - Form positive sentences in order to communicate effectively. Psychologist Oriandi explains how to communicate avoiding negative sentences.
- Psychology Education - In this article we will reflect on how a face can convey significant messages, often without the subject's full awareness
- Psychology Education - Let’s understand which factors influence the perception of an event as something stressing
- Psychology Education - Analyze the theme of anxiety by showing its expression through the body and how it can influence thought
- Psychology Education - In this article we’re going to discuss how a correct modulation of the voice can result to be an excellent tool for communication and team management
- Psychology Education - This article will explain how a coach can facilitate dialogue and authentic listening with players through a proper use of pauses, silences and brief encouragements
- Psychology Education - The article shows how some drawn by the match situations or training, may be based on beliefs and ideas that have no rational basis and is based on empirical evidence.