In this section of YouCoach you can find soccer practices, soccer drills and soccer trainings. Our proposals are collected by our technical staff from coaches, trainers, match analysts, psychologists and mental coaches, nutritionists and professional physiotherapists and reworked to be effective and easy to consult. In the right bar the proposals can be filtered by age group (i.e. practices and drills for U12 and drills U15) or by goal (i.e. Soccer Tactics, Soccer Athletic training, Soccer Technique).
- Tactics Switching the attack - Attacking exercise to train the right movements when entering the penalty box. Inspired by Chelsea's training sessions.
- Tactics Ball possession - Ball possession with fixed pairs and man-to-man marking
- Technique Core skills - Technical and coordination circuit to train ball control, precise shoot and ball transmission skills
- Technique Core skills - Coordinative circuit with three stations to improve various technical gestures
- Technique Ball possession - Small-sided game 4 vs 4 + 4 with the objective of maintaining ball possession and shooting at 4 small goals
- Athletic Training Aerobic power - Aerobic workout to improve physical condition and players' aerobic resistance
- Athletic Training Anaerobic power - Exercise to improve lactic acid clearing rate and various technical skills
- Tactics Duels - 1 vs 1 situations with three neutral players who perform one-two passes
- Tactics Finishing - Futsal drill focused on rapid and erratic shooting, decision-making ability and peripheral vision
- Technique Header - An exercise to train heading with different commands