In this section of YouCoach you can find soccer practices, soccer drills and soccer trainings. Our proposals are collected by our technical staff from coaches, trainers, match analysts, psychologists and mental coaches, nutritionists and professional physiotherapists and reworked to be effective and easy to consult. In the right bar the proposals can be filtered by age group (i.e. practices and drills for U12 and drills U15) or by goal (i.e. Soccer Tactics, Soccer Athletic training, Soccer Technique).
- Tactics Shooting - Exercise to train the external movement
- Tactics Transitions - Work on transitions, protection and ball possession
- Tactics Overlapping run with two people - Conditioned game to repeat the overlapping movement on the side and crossing into the box
- Tactics Ball possession - Small sided game of ball possession to train players on pass and lose the marker
- Tactics Ball possession - Thematic game to train ball possession and improvement of physical condition
- Methodology Education - As the leaders of a soccer team, coaches are in a position of responsibility and authority. Let's see how!
- Tactics Ball possession - Ball possession with man marking and a playmaker free from marking playing with the team in possession
- Tactics Pressing - Simplified game to train pressing and prevent counterattack
- Technique 2 versus 2 - How to train 2 vs 2 situations in a restricted field stimulating short and rapid passes
- Athletic Training Aerobic capacity - Ball possession in a reduced space to train physical resistance