Three teams receive and pass the ball - "Tiki taka"
- 4 markers
- 4 balls
- 8 vests (4 for color)
- Playing area: 20x20 meters / 22x22 yd
- Players: 12
- Duration: 12 minutes
- Series: 2 series of 6 minutes
Warm-up exercise passing and receiving the ball with psychokinetic elements.
|Receiving to turn, Awareness, Peripheral vision, Pass, Inside of the foot, Oriented control, Short pass, Warm up|
Create a 20x20 meters field using the markers. Arrange three teams of four players each inside the playing area. Players place themselves scattered on the pitch (as shown in the figure). Give a ball to four random players.
- The exercise takes place as follows:
- Red team players can pass the ball only to white team players
- White team players can pass the ball only to green team players
- Green team players can pass the ball only to red team players
- All players without the ball keep on moving running in place
- Every 2 minutes change the color sequence (for example, red - green - white)
- Players should receive the ball with both feet (they should train both strong and weak foot)
- Every 2 minutes change how players stop the ball: inside of the foot, outside of the foot, sole etc.
- All players perform the exercise without vests and players with the ball call the teammates name to which they pass the ball
- While players without the ball move on the pitch, they do joint mobility exercises
- Focus on the distance between the supporting foot and the ball during the pass
- Players have to complete the pass by following the ball trajectory with the leg's movement
- Keep the ankle rigid during the ball touch, focusing on the foot contact point with the ball
- To perform an oriented control, touch the ball with the internal or external part of the foot after choosing the direction to which the action should develop
- The foot must be a little relaxed to absorb the impact in order to perform a better oriented control
- Exercise useful as a cognitive warm-up