In this section of YouCoach you can find soccer practices, soccer drills and soccer trainings. Our proposals are collected by our technical staff from coaches, trainers, match analysts, psychologists and mental coaches, nutritionists and professional physiotherapists and reworked to be effective and easy to consult. In the right bar the proposals can be filtered by age group (i.e. practices and drills for U12 and drills U15) or by goal (i.e. Soccer Tactics, Soccer Athletic training, Soccer Technique).
- Technique Core skills - Coordinative circuit with three stations to improve various technical gestures
- Athletic Training Strength - Technical circuit for strength, stability and equilibrium
- Goalkeeper Skill Goalkeeper skills - An exercise about possession with the objective of passing to goalkeeper, who defends their area learning to participate actively in the game with teammates
- Athletic Training Aerobic power - Exercise to improve strength, resistance and speed.
- Athletic Training Strength - Exercise to improve aerobic resistance and develop strength
- Technique Warm up - An exercise with slalom between small hurdles to train the foot sensibility
- Technique Aerobic capacity - Technical physical circuit proposal inside a rectangle with conditional coordinative activity, change in direction, zigzag through the markers and shooting from a close distance
- Athletic Training Speed - Physical circuit from Barcelona FC, useful to train speed, passes in restricted spaces, crosses and shooting
- Tactics Transitions - Situational exercise with cognitive and coordinating basics to train several tactical situations and shooting
- Athletic Training Strength - Directly from Barcelona FC, this exercise proposes a strength circuit with final shooting at goal.