In this section of YouCoach you can find soccer practices, soccer drills and soccer trainings. Our proposals are collected by our technical staff from coaches, trainers, match analysts, psychologists and mental coaches, nutritionists and professional physiotherapists and reworked to be effective and easy to consult. In the right bar the proposals can be filtered by age group (i.e. practices and drills for U12 and drills U15) or by goal (i.e. Soccer Tactics, Soccer Athletic training, Soccer Technique).
- Athletic Training Speed - Exercise to improve speed, cognitive skills and shooting at goal
- Technique Finishing - Exercise to train shooting, speed and individual technique
- Tactics Transitions - Ball possession simplified game, 5 vs 3 to work on the positive transition
- Methodology Education - The importance of methodology to create efficient and coherent training sessions during sports season
- Athletic Training Speed - Useful exercise to train speed, quickness, speed resistance and explosive strength on short distances
- Tactics Switching the attack - Themed game to improve the team in playing deep, getting the central midfielders used to play vertically
- Athletic Training Ball possession - How to train aerobic capabilities of players during the game by using the ball
- Goalkeeper Skill Goalkeeper skills - An exercise about possession with the objective of passing to goalkeeper, who defends their area learning to participate actively in the game with teammates
- Tactics Losing your marker - Small-sided Game to improve central striker's movements in losing the marker and midfielders placements' timing
- Athletic Training 1 versus 1 - An intensive exercise for physical conditioning integrating technique and speed.