In this section of YouCoach you can find soccer practices, soccer drills and soccer trainings. Our proposals are collected by our technical staff from coaches, trainers, match analysts, psychologists and mental coaches, nutritionists and professional physiotherapists and reworked to be effective and easy to consult. In the right bar the proposals can be filtered by age group (i.e. practices and drills for U12 and drills U15) or by goal (i.e. Soccer Tactics, Soccer Athletic training, Soccer Technique).
- Tactics Switching the attack - Attacking exercise to train the right movements when entering the penalty box. Inspired by Chelsea's training sessions.
- Tactics Ball possession - Ball possession with fixed pairs and man-to-man marking
- Tactics Transitions - Progressive exercises on a 30x30 meters square divided into zones
- Tactics Overlapping run with two people - 2 vs 1 situational drill to train overlap and finishing
- Tactics Duels - 1 vs 1 situations with three neutral players who perform one-two passes
- Tactics Finishing - Futsal drill focused on rapid and erratic shooting, decision-making ability and peripheral vision
- Tactics 2 versus 2 - 2 vs 2 drill to shoot at goal: defenders' positioning and attackers' depth takeover
- Tactics Ball control - Improving possession and intercepting the ball
- Tactics Transitions - Attacking action after regaining the ball for fast counter attacks
- Tactics Losing your marker - Exercise to train pass and the movement to lose the marker through a guided ball possession