In this section of YouCoach you can find soccer practices, soccer drills and soccer trainings. Our proposals are collected by our technical staff from coaches, trainers, match analysts, psychologists and mental coaches, nutritionists and professional physiotherapists and reworked to be effective and easy to consult. In the right bar the proposals can be filtered by age group (i.e. practices and drills for U12 and drills U15) or by goal (i.e. Soccer Tactics, Soccer Athletic training, Soccer Technique).
- Technique Core skills - Coordinative circuit with three stations to improve various technical gestures
- Technique 1 versus 1 - Simultaneous situations of 2 vs 1 and 1 vs 1 followed by technical circuits to train ball possession and pass to then double shoot at goal
- Technique Finishing - Exercise to train shooting, speed and individual technique
- Technique Warm up - An exercise with slalom between small hurdles to train the foot sensibility
- Tactics Transitions - 3 vs 1 situation to train ball possession and rapid transition
- Technique Pass - Exercise used to train passes in triangle and fast exchanges
- Technique 1 versus 1 - Situational exercise to train 1 vs 1 and shooting at small goals
- Athletic Training Pass - Technical motor circuit to train speed and pass
- Technique Cross - Situational exercise to improve crossing
- Athletic Training Strength - Directly from Barcelona FC, this exercise proposes a strength circuit with final shooting at goal.