In this section of YouCoach you can find soccer practices, soccer drills and soccer trainings. Our proposals are collected by our technical staff from coaches, trainers, match analysts, psychologists and mental coaches, nutritionists and professional physiotherapists and reworked to be effective and easy to consult. In the right bar the proposals can be filtered by age group (i.e. practices and drills for U12 and drills U15) or by goal (i.e. Soccer Tactics, Soccer Athletic training, Soccer Technique).
- Tactics Attacking build up patterns - Combination proposal to get to shooting after a rejection by an opponent defender
- Tactics Switching the attack - Simplified situation with pass to the central defender and attack to depth
- Tactics Attacking build up patterns - Offensive combination proposal for 4-4-2 system using the weak side of the opposition
- Technique Pass - Exercise involving four players to improve the pass timing with rapid exchanges
- Tactics Ball possession - Conditioned game, created by the Chelsea quarry, with a final pass executed by the flex player with the successive finishing
- Tactics Attacking build up patterns - Simplified game, useful to train exchanges in limited spaces and completion in the goal