Offensive combination for 4-3-3: central attacking
- Playing area: 60x60m
- Players: 8 + goalkeeper
- Duration: 10 minutes
- Series: 6 beginning with the right defender and 6 beginning with the left defender
Offensive combination for the 4-3-3 formation with central attacker and the attack in depth from the two wingers
|Accelerating run, Losing your marker, Support, Pass and move, Switching the attack, 4-3-3, Organizing midfielder, Combination play for scoring, Verticalization, Cut, Pass to overcome the defense line|
Put the team in half of the field and simulate the 4-3-3 formation. The defender (number 3 in the picture) starts with the ball.
- Player 10 performs a counter-attack by attacking in depth and preparing the space for an encounter.
- Player 3 passes the ball to their co-player 10 that they is meeting; player 4 is lowered in support of their teammate 10
- Player 10 passes the ball to their teammate 4; player 8 lowers to create a passage; players 7, 9 and 11 reach out; Player 2 begins to rise
- Player 4 sends the ball to their teammate 9 that they is meeting; player 8 moves in support of co-player 9; players 7 and 11 come to the center of the field; players 2 and 3 rise; player 10 advances
- Player 9 makes a bank for their teammate 8; players 7 and 11 continue to enter; player 10 is superimposed behind their teammate 11; players 2 and 3 rise.
- Player 8 serves in the course of their mate 11; player 7 cuts deep; Player 2 makes an overlap behind their teammate 7; player 9 pulls on the other side of the action; player 4 rises to any preventive closure
- Player 11, on first intention, serves deep teammate 7
- Player 7 attempts on goal
Complete action with game times
- All players must seek times of unmarking coordinated on the ball
- The attackers must find the right time to attack the goalpost during the pass
- Accuracy in the steps that create development in the center
- Involvement by the players without the ball in preventive coverage
- Request a gradual increase in the accuracy and speed of the execution of technical skills and movements