In this section of YouCoach you can find soccer practices, soccer drills and soccer trainings. Our proposals are collected by our technical staff from coaches, trainers, match analysts, psychologists and mental coaches, nutritionists and professional physiotherapists and reworked to be effective and easy to consult. In the right bar the proposals can be filtered by age group (i.e. practices and drills for U12 and drills U15) or by goal (i.e. Soccer Tactics, Soccer Athletic training, Soccer Technique).
- Tactics Attacking build up patterns - Combination proposal to get to shooting after a rejection by an opponent defender
- Athletic Training Ball possession - A physical conditioning exercise which develops a classic "piggy in the middle" game to train passing and movement without the ball
- Technique Pass - Warm-up exercise passing and receiving the ball with psychokinetic elements.
- Technique Dribbling - Cognitive exercise for younger players to improve concentration and carrying the ball
- Technique Pass - Exercise to train technique in passing with rapid exchanges
- Technique General coordination capacities - Exercise to train basic technique and coordination in several classes of footbal players
- Athletic Training Strength - Exercise to train explosive strength with series of jumps
- Athletic Training Warm up - Technical-motor circuit with multiple stations to train coordination, basic technique and strength
- Athletic Training Intercepting - A pig-in-the-middle game at high rhythm to train anticipation and interception
- Tactics Peripheral vision - Improving the visual field of athletes is important in team sports. This article comes up with an exercise from the youth team of Barcelona FC