In this section of YouCoach you can find soccer practices, soccer drills and soccer trainings. Our proposals are collected by our technical staff from coaches, trainers, match analysts, psychologists and mental coaches, nutritionists and professional physiotherapists and reworked to be effective and easy to consult. In the right bar the proposals can be filtered by age group (i.e. practices and drills for U12 and drills U15) or by goal (i.e. Soccer Tactics, Soccer Athletic training, Soccer Technique).
- Tactics Finishing - Exercise to improve attacking and defending positioning
- Tactics First play forward - Conditioned game to recreate some tipical situations of Ranieri's system of play and working on his tactical ideas
- Athletic Training Small sided game - How to combine physical conditioning with playing in a competitive context
- Tactics Ball possession - Exercise of 3 against 3 with limited spaces that are useful to improve both attacking and defensive phase, ball possession and pass
- Tactics Transitions - Small-sided Game to improve ball control and transitions in soccer from defense to attack phase
- Athletic Training Aerobic power - Train aerobic resistance while having fun
- Tactics Ball control - Small sided game with the field divided into three areas and confined spaces