In this section of YouCoach you can find soccer practices, soccer drills and soccer trainings. Our proposals are collected by our technical staff from coaches, trainers, match analysts, psychologists and mental coaches, nutritionists and professional physiotherapists and reworked to be effective and easy to consult. In the right bar the proposals can be filtered by age group (i.e. practices and drills for U12 and drills U15) or by goal (i.e. Soccer Tactics, Soccer Athletic training, Soccer Technique).
- Technique Core skills - Coordinative circuit with three stations to improve various technical gestures
- Tactics Transitions - Small-sided game to train power play: training transitions and playing speed
- Tactics Switch play - Thematic match on a court divided into 2 zones by a central goal
- Tactics Warm up - Conditioned game with ball possession to warm-up (before the match)
- Technique Ball possession - 5 versus 5 with flank players to train intensity, execution speed, finalization and pressing
- Tactics Ball possession - Thematic match 6 vs 6 training technical and tactical aspects
- Tactics Ball possession - Thematic-match on regulatory pitch - to train ball possession, ball regaining and counter attack, with a final challenge 2 vs 2
- Tactics Ball possession - Situation of numerical superiority in ball possession to facilitate passing-lines through 'I play out, i go inside' or 'I play inside, I go out'
- Technique Pass - Passes close to the ground by give and go
- Technique Pass - Exercise useful to improve space awareness and passing