In this section of YouCoach you can find soccer practices, soccer drills and soccer trainings. Our proposals are collected by our technical staff from coaches, trainers, match analysts, psychologists and mental coaches, nutritionists and professional physiotherapists and reworked to be effective and easy to consult. In the right bar the proposals can be filtered by age group (i.e. practices and drills for U12 and drills U15) or by goal (i.e. Soccer Tactics, Soccer Athletic training, Soccer Technique).
- Tactics Switching the attack - Attacking exercise to train the right movements when entering the penalty box. Inspired by Chelsea's training sessions.
- Methodology Education - In futsal, all gestures and situations are repeated more frequently than on a regular soccer field. Let's see how you can use five-a-side soccer to train talent!
- Tactics Overlapping run with two people - 2 vs 1 situational drill to train overlap and finishing
- Technique Shooting - Exercise to train the technical objective of shooting at goal
- Tactics Ball control - Improving possession and intercepting the ball
- Tactics Transitions - Attacking action after regaining the ball for fast counter attacks
- Tactics Attacking build up patterns - Combination proposal to get to shooting after a rejection by an opponent defender
- Athletic Training Speed - Exercise to improve speed, cognitive skills and shooting at goal
- Tactics Transitions - Ball possession simplified game, 5 vs 3 to work on the positive transition
- Tactics Switching the attack - Themed game to improve the team in playing deep, getting the central midfielders used to play vertically