In this section of YouCoach you can find soccer practices, soccer drills and soccer trainings. Our proposals are collected by our technical staff from coaches, trainers, match analysts, psychologists and mental coaches, nutritionists and professional physiotherapists and reworked to be effective and easy to consult. In the right bar the proposals can be filtered by age group (i.e. practices and drills for U12 and drills U15) or by goal (i.e. Soccer Tactics, Soccer Athletic training, Soccer Technique).
- Tactics Ball possession - From Guardiola's notes : conditioned game 7vs7 with (predetermined) number of compulsory passes before finalizing
- Tactics Attacking build up patterns - Game construction proposal for 4-4-2 system with one striker moving towards the ball to facilitate the other one moving into space
- Tactics Attacking build up patterns - Offensive action proposal for 3-4-3 system with the central striker meeting and incontro and penetrative pass for the side striker
- Tactics Attacking build up patterns - Game construction proposal for 4-2-3-1 system; short pass between the playmaker and the side player and penetrative pass for the striker
- Tactics Ball possession - Ball possession to encourage research of lines to pass and recognition of diamond's construction
- Tactics Attacking build up patterns - Offensive play proposal for 3-5-2 with a cross-field pass to the opposite side player