In this section of YouCoach you can find soccer practices, soccer drills and soccer trainings. Our proposals are collected by our technical staff from coaches, trainers, match analysts, psychologists and mental coaches, nutritionists and professional physiotherapists and reworked to be effective and easy to consult. In the right bar the proposals can be filtered by age group (i.e. practices and drills for U12 and drills U15) or by goal (i.e. Soccer Tactics, Soccer Athletic training, Soccer Technique).
- Tactics Losing your marker - Exercise to train pass and the movement to lose the marker through a guided ball possession
- Athletic Training 1 versus 1 - An intensive exercise for physical conditioning integrating technique and speed.
- Tactics Depth - Train insertion timings against a hypothetical 4 players defensive line for game plans with 3 strikers
- Tactics Switch play - Small-sided game 7 vs 7 + 2 neutral players, useful to train the cross field pass changing the game and transitions from one side to the other
- Tactics Creating width and depth - Conditioned game based on constraints for players introducing the concepts of Total Soccer
- Tactics Switch play - Thematic match on a court divided into 2 zones by a central goal
- Tactics Depth - Preparatory drill for the seek of depth through striker's cuts
- Tactics Pressing - Simplified game to train pressing and prevent counterattack
- Technique Pass - Technical exercise proposed to improve the reaction timings and peripheral vision
- Technique Pass - Exercise involving four players to improve the pass timing with rapid exchanges