In this section of YouCoach you can find soccer practices, soccer drills and soccer trainings. Our proposals are collected by our technical staff from coaches, trainers, match analysts, psychologists and mental coaches, nutritionists and professional physiotherapists and reworked to be effective and easy to consult. In the right bar the proposals can be filtered by age group (i.e. practices and drills for U12 and drills U15) or by goal (i.e. Soccer Tactics, Soccer Athletic training, Soccer Technique).
- Tactics 1 versus 1 - Positional exercise to train one-against-one
- Technique Dribbling - Useful technical circuit to train ball control and pass.
- Technique 1 versus 1 - One-on-one, pass, feints and tricks are the basis of this exercise from the Barcelona quarry
- Tactics Shooting - Useful exercises to learn the right movements for penetration from touch line
- Tactics Ball possession - Train players to recover the ball and to possess it, work on transitions of the phase of ball possession to that of non possession.
- Technique Pass - Exercise with ball, very useful to train pass and oriented control.
- Tactics Peripheral vision - Improving the visual field of athletes is important in team sports. This article comes up with an exercise from the youth team of Barcelona FC
- Athletic Training Aerobic power - Conditioned game that helps develop aerobic power at a low intensity.
- Technique Short pass - With this exercise we try to improve ball control and pass, throughout a group of series of fast exchanges between players.
- Psychology Education - Sharing the meaning of words provides lots of multi-level benefits: let’s see which benefits, and which are the more common mistakes to avoid!