In this section of YouCoach you can find soccer practices, soccer drills and soccer trainings. Our proposals are collected by our technical staff from coaches, trainers, match analysts, psychologists and mental coaches, nutritionists and professional physiotherapists and reworked to be effective and easy to consult. In the right bar the proposals can be filtered by age group (i.e. practices and drills for U12 and drills U15) or by goal (i.e. Soccer Tactics, Soccer Athletic training, Soccer Technique).
- Tactics Ball possession - Small-sided game with ball possession useful to train situations of pressing and superiority
- Athletic Training Aerobic power - Exercise to improve strength, resistance and speed.
- Tactics Attack the goal - Exercise to train shooting, crossing and defending
- Tactics Switch play - Thematic match on a court divided into 2 zones by a central goal
- Technique Dribbling - Exercise to train several ball carrying techniques and speed
- Tactics Peripheral vision - Soccer drill to improve positioning, match rhythm and peripheral vision
- Tactics Cut - Preparatory drill for the seek of depth through the cut of the striker
- Technique 1 versus 1 - Exercise to train 1 vs 1 game situation, and oriented ball control
- Technique Cognitive - Cognitive exercise to develop aspects such as perception, analysis and decision making