In this section of YouCoach you can find soccer practices, soccer drills and soccer trainings. Our proposals are collected by our technical staff from coaches, trainers, match analysts, psychologists and mental coaches, nutritionists and professional physiotherapists and reworked to be effective and easy to consult. In the right bar the proposals can be filtered by age group (i.e. practices and drills for U12 and drills U15) or by goal (i.e. Soccer Tactics, Soccer Athletic training, Soccer Technique).
- Athletic Training Physical Training - A personal analysis of a 11 vs 11 game on half field and its interpretation from the athletic point of view
- Technique Dribbling at speed - Slalom and precise shot to train resistance, carrying the ball and shooting
- Athletic Training Education - The ability to maintain high levels of physical and mental intensity is a key concept in soccer
- Technique General coordination capacities - Exercise to train basic technique and coordination in several classes of footbal players
- Athletic Training Small sided game - How to combine physical conditioning with playing in a competitive context
- Athletic Training Strength - How to develop strength with the ball by combining technique and athletic preparation.
- Athletic Training Feints and tricks - Aerobic resistance, quick and oriented control of the ball
- Athletic Training Aerobic power - Useful exercise with the ball to train both agility and speed
- Athletic Training Aerobic power - Exercise to train aerobic endurance, which is key for modern soccer
- Athletic Training Speed stamina - Speed and resistance with the successive finishing of the game