Attacking phase of 4-3-3 with discharge and assistance - Zdeněk Zeman
- 6 cones
- 1 goal
- Sufficient balls for continuity
- Playing area: 30x30 meters
- Players: 6 + 1 goalkeeper
- Duration: 15 minutes
- Series: 3 series of 4 minutes with a 1 minute pause of active recovery.
Simplified situation with discharge of the center forward, support to the wing player and successive pass
|Escape, Pass, Support, Finishing, Shooting, Switching the attack, 4-3-3, Losing your marker|
Inside the playing area, place 6 cones, simulating the attacking positions of a 4-3-3 with the center forward further behind the high attacking vertex. Place a player next to each cone. Give the ball to player D.
- Player D passes the ball to the approaching movement of C
- C, at first touch, discharges the ball towards player A with a support
- A passes the ball to player B, while C performs a semi-circle move to get unmarked
- B, at the right moment, assists their teammate C
- Player C ends the action by shooting to goal
After the series is don players recover the ball and place themselves again at the starting point
The beginning of the action is done alternating between players and D
At the end of each series players swap positions.
- Increase the dimensions of the pitch (40x40 meters)
- Limit the number of touches to a maximum of 2.
- The exercise includes a series of movements useful for the attacking phase of 4-3-3, with attack in depth and pass to the final empty space
- Pay attention to the counter movement of the center forward, it is useful to receive at the right time
- During the pass, the player has to end the skill after shooting accompanying the path of the ball with the movement of the leg
During the pass, the ankle must remain rigid when it hits the ball, properly choosing the part of the foot that is going to get in contact with the ball.