In this section of YouCoach you can find soccer practices, soccer drills and soccer trainings. Our proposals are collected by our technical staff from coaches, trainers, match analysts, psychologists and mental coaches, nutritionists and professional physiotherapists and reworked to be effective and easy to consult. In the right bar the proposals can be filtered by age group (i.e. practices and drills for U12 and drills U15) or by goal (i.e. Soccer Tactics, Soccer Athletic training, Soccer Technique).
- Technique Pass - Exercise to train quick decision making under pressure
- Methodology Education - Raise a "thinking player" thanks to many stimuli offered by futsal playing situations
- Tactics 4 against 2 on 2 lines - 4 vs 2 power play situation inside two zones to create supporting insertions to shoot at goal
- Tactics Combination play for scoring - This drill trains players' ability to create a useful ball possession that ends with a shoot at goal
- Psychology Education - This article introduces the concept of attention span and illustrates its main characteristics
- Methodology Education - Drills' goal should be to create the right timing that allows motor skills to be expressed in a variable way
- Tactics Switching the attack - Attacking exercise to train the right movements when entering the penalty box. Inspired by Chelsea's training sessions.
- Tactics Ball possession - Ball possession with fixed pairs and man-to-man marking
- Technique Core skills - Technical and coordination circuit to train ball control, precise shoot and ball transmission skills
- Psychology Education - In this article we'll see how a correct use of non verbal elements could facilitate clear communication and help players focusing on what we communicate