In this section of YouCoach you can find soccer practices, soccer drills and soccer trainings. Our proposals are collected by our technical staff from coaches, trainers, match analysts, psychologists and mental coaches, nutritionists and professional physiotherapists and reworked to be effective and easy to consult. In the right bar the proposals can be filtered by age group (i.e. practices and drills for U12 and drills U15) or by goal (i.e. Soccer Tactics, Soccer Athletic training, Soccer Technique).
- Technique Core skills - Technical and coordination circuit to train ball control, precise shoot and ball transmission skills
- Technique Core skills - Coordinative circuit with three stations to improve various technical gestures
- Technique Ball possession - Small-sided game 4 vs 4 + 4 with the objective of maintaining ball possession and shooting at 4 small goals
- Technique Header - An exercise to train heading with different commands
- Technique 1 versus 1 - Simultaneous situations of 2 vs 1 and 1 vs 1 followed by technical circuits to train ball possession and pass to then double shoot at goal
- Technique Shooting - Exercise to train the technical objective of shooting at goal
- Technique 1 versus 1 - Conditioned game to train dribbling and tackle in 1vs1 situation
- Technique Finishing - Exercise to train shooting, speed and individual technique
- Technique Pass - Warm-up exercise passing and receiving the ball with psychokinetic elements.
- Technique Pass - Exercise with passing combination to train the young players in passing technique and movements to lose the marker