- 2 goals
- Sufficient balls to ensure continuity
- Sufficient markers to outline the field
- 8 vests (4 red, 4 yellow)
- Playing area: 35x25 meters
- Players: 12 + 2 goalkeeper
- Duration: 16 minutes
- Series: 2 series of 7 minutes interspersed with 1 minute of passive recovery
Arduous outnumbered situations
|Goal defense, Creating width and depth, Mobility, Ball possession, Transitions|
Form a 35x25 meters using an adequate number of markers. Make 3 teams of 4 players each. The goalkeepers defend the goal.
- The exercise consist of a ball possession with two teams playing together to score into one of the two goals (Fixed by coach). A 8 vs 4 situation is created.
- The 4 defenders have to defend the goal trying to score in the opposite goal if regain the ball.
- The coach can vary at any time the two teams playing together and the goal to attack, and player have to adapt.
- The team conceding less goals wins
- Unlimited ball touches allowed
- Score in every way
- If ball goes out to the goal line, the game starts from the goalkeeper
- If ball goes out to the side, the game starts with a throw in
- Limited ball touches allowed for the team in power play
- Impse a minimum number of passes before shooting at goal
- Focus on players taking position on the proper zones of the field, attacking and defending at the right moment is essential
- Focus on cooperation between defending players in the outnumbered team
- Action speed for the team in power play